Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Love CVS!


Honestly, if everyone shopped their sales and used coupons, they would not be able to stay in business. I stopped by there this afternoon for a quick trip, and I mean quick as I had my 3 and 5 year old with me. I have found if you make your trips fast, there is a much less likelihood of tantrums and hysterics. Plus, if they hang on the side of the cart, the kids have a great time speeding around. So here is my great trip:

Gain Laundry Detergent, regularly 7.49, on sale 4.99
Bayer Heart Aspirin, regularly 6.99, on sale 4.99 - $2/1 MF Q
5 Sally Hansen Nail Polishes, regularly 2.79, on sale .99 - 2 CVS Qs $3/2
2 General Mill Cereals (Honey Nut Cheerios & Cinnamon Toast Crunch) regularly 4.49, on sale 4.29 and BOGO - 2 MF Qs .75/1
1 CVS Hand Soap, 1.69 - CVS Q $2/1 CVS Skin Care

Additional coupons used - CVS $3 off of $15, $4 off of $20, and used $2 prior ECB dollars.

Thus, my subtotal was $1.46 and with tax $2.31. Amazing. Several months ago, I would have been so excited to find just detergent at that price. Oh, and I got back 4 ECBs to use toward a future purchase!

No comments:

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...