Monday, May 18, 2009

Harris Teeter Trip 5/18/09

I had to go to the bank today at lunch and Harris Teeter is just a block away so I stopped in to get some items. It turns out that H.T. has some new rules on coupons (Hillsboro Village location). You can only use two internet coupons for one type product at a time or three manufacturer coupons (I knew the last one but the first is different). According to the manager, you can only use coupons on the first two items in a buy 2 get 3 free (I really don't think this is the case but it was for today). Regardless, it was a great trip! I actually made money.

Here is my purchase. The sales run through tomorrow.

5 Kraft Barbecue Sauces, 1.49 B2G3
-2 $1/1 IP Qs
Final Price: .20 each

2 Philadelphia Cream Cheese, 1.25
-2 .75/1 IP Q, doubled (remember this coupon?)
Final Price: Free plus .25 overage

1 Oikas Yogurt, 1.00
-.50/1 IP Q, doubled
Final Price: Free

6 Dannon All Natural Yogurt, .75 each
-3 .75/1 MF Qs from pamphlet in dispenser in front of yogurt, doubled. It was a great find, and I am surprised that there were any there (many are left). I don't think anyone has paid any attention to this because you have to open the pamphet up for the coupon!
Final Price: Free

Total before sales/coupons: 18.24
OOP: $1.00 (saved 95%)
Received $2.50 catalina off my next order compliments of Kraft (which I can also use at Publix).
Thus, $1.50 profit.

May challenge total: $79.07 remaining

No comments:

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...