Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Target Trip 5/11/09

Target has some good deals going on this week for Kraft products. Go HERE to see the coupon match-ups. My kids are always starving when I pick them up from school so I generally have a snack in the car (which is probably why my car looks like a disaster zone). Since I was out of snacks in the car, I made a quick stop at Target (Cool Springs) on the way to my first pick-up to try out one of the deals listed. My Target does not always have the same prices that other bloggers list so I never get too excited about the deals. However, this one worked out well! Amazingly, I also left without buying anything else!

4 Nabisco 100 Cal Snack Packages, 1.93 each
-4 $1/1 Target Printable Qs
-2 $1/1 IP Qs
-1 $1/2 IP Q
Final Price: .18 each
OOP with tax: 1.01 (Saving 87%)

May challenge total: $88.83 remaining

9 comments:

Marcie said...

Thanks for the link love. It is always appreciated. :)

Ginger

FlaCpnlover said...

Great deal; I will check it out tomorrow!

Happy Shopping!

FlaCpnlover said...

Hello! I went to Target today to get the nabisco One calorie cookies; they were $2.79 here (Tallahassee) I think it was last week they were $1.93 but $2.79 was still a great deal.. after the $1.00 manu and $1.00 target cpn I paid .79¢ a box....Love it !

Renee Camacho said...

I think it's just basically crazy that a Target that is 15 minutes away from that one has the same item @ 2.04. AND I can never trust what the general go-to lists list as prices...because most of them are at LEAST $1.00 higher. Just crazy...I think I might need to make a trip to your Target if you were able to score any of the other deals or prices from Attention Target Shoppers list...were you?

Renee Camacho said...

Not that I'm complaining about paying .04/box...SERIOUSLY - that's crazy considering what I've paid for these in the past! CRAZY.

Just saying...price differences @ 15 minutes away?

Dr. Mom said...

I agree. Fifteen minutes should not make such a big difference in prices. Walmart is the same. While it typically has similar prices on non-food items, I have never found the same sales on food as described online.

Mom said...

I tried printing the Target coupons from A Full Cup (the $1 off) and all that printed was "A Full Cup" across the top of a blank page! I then tried going to Target to print them there and they're not available on target.com at the kiosk (I'd rather Target pay for the ink to print if possible!). Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? My mini-van is in serious need of some of these Cakesters!

Dr. Mom said...

Try using the Hot Coupon World version of the Target Coupon Generator. Sometimes it works better. I think it is easier to use as well. You can find the link permanently on the right side of my page. Here is the address:

http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/view.php?pg=cpngenerator

If it still doesn't work, check out your print settings. I think there is a way pictures/backgrounds can be turned off and you may need to switch it on.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your Target trip.!! It seems that you got great deals.

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...