Tuesday, March 12, 2013

How to Activate Java to Get Your Coupons to Print

I learned something new today.  It has always been hit or miss as to whether my coupons that use Java would actually print.  I have reinstalled Java so many times I have lost count.  Here is a bit of info that I had never noticed before, but when I did this both problem coupons printed!  Check it out!

Always activate Java for a site

If you have a trusted site that uses Java and you need to use that site often, you can make Java work normally on just that website.
  1. Click the red plugin icon in the address bar and a message window will open.
  2. At the bottom of the message window, click the Activate All Plugins dropdown menu and choose Always activate plugins for this site.
Now, whenever you visit this site, the plugin will automatically run and you won't get the "Click to activate" message.

No comments:

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...