Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Harris Teeter Shopping 8/7/13

 OOP: $17.69 (Saving 79%)

Today is the first day of school for my kids so I was near Harris Teeter for their Super Double Wednesdays.  While I did not have a plan together, I searched my purse for some decent coupons and came up with this! 

2 Reynolds Wrap, 3.59
-(2) $1/1 IP Qs, doubled
Final Price: 1.59

2 Bags Ripe Bananas, $1. ea (perfect for banana bread!)

Crest, 3.35
-$2/1 MF Catalina Q from Kroger, doubled
Final Price: Free

6 Met RX Nutrition Bars, 2.29 ea
-(3) $2/2 MF Qs (Walgreen's Vitamin Booklet), doubled
Final Price: .29 ea

Carmex, 1.59
-$1/1 MF Q (Walgreen's Cold & Flu Booklet), doubled
Final Price: Free

2 Breyer's Ice Cream, 2.50
-(2) $1/1 IP Qs, doubled
Final Price: .50 ea

7th Generation Dish Soap, 2.50
-$1/1 IP Q, doubled
Final Price: .50

2 All Detergent, 2.99
-(2) $1/1 IP Qs, doubled (NLA)
Final Price: .99 ea

Reach Floss, 1.69
-$1/1 IP Q, doubled
Final Price: Free

3 Regina Vinegar,  1.49 on sale (more canning!)
-(3) .50/1 MF Qs (tags on items), doubled
Final Price: .49 ea

Northern TP, 6.99
-$2/1 MF Q Catalina from Kroger, doubled
Final Price: 2.99

2 Orville R. Popcorn, 1.59 ea
-(2) $1/1 MF Q blinkies from Publix (this week), doubled
Final Price: Free

2 Heinz Ketchup, 2.19
-$1.50/2 MF Q Catalina from Kroger, doubled
Final Price: .69 ea

Total before sales/coupons: 84.99
Sales/Coupons: 67.30
OOP: $17.69 (Saving 79%)


 Also saw at Harris Teeter:



My mini rant...
Really?!?  It's pasta sauce.  Made from tomatoes.  This must have fairy dust sprinkled on it to justify nearly ten dollars a jar. 

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

We love Raos but I haven't paid that much for it. I usually can get it on salt for around $6-7. It doesn't have any sugar or high fructose corn syrup and uses minimal ingredients making it a favorite for people eating the Paleo lifestyle. I can't imagine paying $10 though!

Dr. Mom said...

$6 or $7 would not have got my attention but $10 is just outrageous to me! For that, I could buy seeds for tomatoes, oregano and onions, and a case of jars to make my own!

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...