Friday, October 28, 2011

Link Love: Great Nutrition Links!

Someone recently asked me what I like to read. I realized then that my choices in preferred reading was quite extreme. When I have the time (not often) I can usually be found reading sappy historical novels (brain candy) or scientific medical books like the history of plagues (which made me into a true supporter of immunizations). Thus, I like to also read current research on nutrition. Here are a few great articles you also might like:

6 Cancer Fighting Snacks

Aspirin Slashes Colon Cancer

The Multiple Nutrient Needs of Bones

Astaxanthin Benefits and Dr. Oz's show about Astaxanthin

No comments:

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...