Wednesday, November 16, 2011

For the Locals: Half Off Learning Express of Cool Springs Gift Certificate

This is a fantastic local toy store! I just happened to be on Channel 4's Better Deals website when I noticed that they are selling gift certificates to Learning Express for $12 worth $25. They have a great birthday registry that we used for other kids' parties in the past, and this gift certificate would make a nice present become totally awesome. At first I was unsure if I liked this concept of birthday gift registries, but it made shopping so much easier and would now recommend it. The certificate is also great for holiday shopping! The store has baby things as well.

I don't know how long this will last so you may want to take advantage of it quickly.

No comments:

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...