Monday: Chili & Twice Baked Cauliflower
Tuesday: Spicy & Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
Wednesday: Spaghetti & SaladThursday: Spinach Turkey Meatloaf & Baked Parmesan Tomatoes
Friday: Evening Out - Pizza for the Kids!
Saturday: Pigs in the Blanket & Fruit
Sunday: Curried Coconut Chicken & Easy Cheesy Zucchini Bake, Pumpkin Pie Smoothies
Spicy & Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
by Aimee Fortney
2 cans of diced tomatoes with green chilies, liquid drained
12 ounces cream cheese
4 cups shredded chicken (Ground meat or seafood could be used)
9 (six inch) flour tortillas
1/2 cup to 1 cup Queso Fresco (Mexican Cheese)
Heavy whipping cream (approximately 1 Tablespoon)
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9 x 13 inch dish and set aside.
- Pour tomato mixture through a colander to drain liquid.
- In a medium saucepan, heat tomato mixture and cream cheese until cream cheese is melted. Stir in shredded chicken and remove from heat.
- Spoon mixture down the center of flour tortillas, roll up and place seam side down in greased dish. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Crumble queso fresco over tortillas, then drizzle heavy whipping cream over top. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve with pico de gallo, sour cream and guacamole.
This is a great base recipe, and you could easily add other seasonings or ingredients.