Saturday, April 7, 2012

How Other People Shop!

I generally wake up early, probably because the dog snores. I am not unhappy about it since it is usually the only time of day that I don't hear any kids arguing, gleefully screaming, etc. The silence (except for the dog snoring) is nice. On Saturday mornings, I like to check out how everyone else did this week on their shopping. Since sales at Harris Teeter and Publix usually have a few more days to go, it also gives me ideas on how to shop. Here are a few sites you might like to visit as well.

I Heart Publix
Southern Savers
Frugal Follies
Lamberts Lately

No comments:

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...