Friday, September 3, 2010

Stocking Up on Pasta at Kroger!

Two Trips Combined, $10.22 (saving 86%)

I went to several stores to stock up on healthy Garden Delight Ronzoni Pasta. On some of the boxes, there are coupons for .50/1 which double. Fortunately, Ronzoni pasta is 10 for $10 this week which makes them free! I have also been holding onto Purity coupons forever. There were hundreds of them in the Dairy section of Publix months ago. Actually, I did not think that I would ever really get to use them since Purity is still more expensive than the store brand with coupons. I was shocked to see that Kroger has the chocolate Purity milk 10 for $10. The coupon is .35/1 which doubles and makes them .30 each. Very cool. I was so excited that I gave the shopper next to me some of my coupons so she could enjoy it as well! Also a few of the Colgate brand toothpastes are 10 for $10. Currently at our local Publix stores, there is a big display for Colgate with .50/1 coupons all over it. These make Colgate free at Kroger this week!

5 Colgate Toothpaste, $1.00
-(5) .50/1 MF Q peelies, doubled
Final Price: Free

10 Ronzoni Garden Delight Pasta, $1.00
-(10) .50/1 Peelies, doubled
Final Price: Free

4 Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta, $1.00
-(2) .75/1 IP Qs
-(2) .55/1 IP Qs
Final Price: .35 ea

4 Campbell's Cooking Soup, 1.50
-(2) .50/2 IP Qs, doubled
Final Price: $1.00 ea

10 Purity Chocolate Milk, $1.00
-(10) .35/1 MF Qs, doubled
Final Price: .30 ea

Total before sales/coupons: 72.43
Coupons: 26.60
Sales: 35.61
OOP: $10.22 (saving 86%)

3 comments:

Super Coupon Lady said...

Pasta is a staple at our house!! I hope they have peelies at my Kroger!

J Rodney said...

Great savings! Pasta offers endless possibilities, and it is a great frugal filler.

How much did you save this week? Share your weekly savings at the Wekly Savings Linky @ Frugality Is Free, and check out how you could become next week’s featured Top Frugalistas.

If you are looking for great giveaways or a place to link up your own, I would also like to invite you to come check out the Fantastic Friday Giveaway Linky

Staci Bishop said...

Never mind the pasta. Check out all that Purity! I'm a Purity-o-holic! I LUV their chocolate milk. It's my equivalent of coffee every morning. Nice find!

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...