Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Great Publix Deals!

Got some great deals yesterday at Publix. I probably would have done even better if my seven year old had not been with me (see the first two items)! The one that I want to highlight, and that is good until 7/25, is the Robitussin Cough Syrup. Fall is just around the corner and with three young children, I want to be prepared for the cold/flu season. Currently they have the Robitussin PE on sale for $4.79. There is a store coupon for $2 off. There is also an Internet coupon for $3 off HERE. Thus, you can get it for free or nearly free. Click on image to see it larger.

No comments:

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...