Sunday, November 7, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 11/8/10 Time Change Addition


I dread this week all year long. I hate leaving work at dusk and picking up my kids in pitch black. I know the time on the clock says 5-ish. but it still makes me feel like a terrible mother. I don't understand why we bother with a time change, research shows that it doesn't save money but actually costs money. Oh well, to make it a bit easier I use my crock pot more for the next few weeks.

Monday: Crock Pot Root Vegetable Ground Beef Stew
Tuesday: Southwest Black Bean Soup
Wednesday: Slow Cooker Marmalade Curry Chicken
Thursday: Crockpot Ham & Beans
Friday: Crockpot Cream Cheese Chicken
Saturday: Cheeseburger Bread (kid's favorite)
Sunday: Spaghetti

1 comment:

Annett/ Fit Moms Fit Kids Club said...

Marmalade curry chicken..sounds good. my kids just taped a web show with some other kids and they made curry shrimp in lettuce wraps they were great! But, the MARMALADE part sounds delicious in yours!

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...