Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dell Flip Camcorder for $39.99!


I got my 6 year old son a Flip camera for his birthday, and it has turned out to be one of the best gifts I have ever given him. It's super easy to use and all three kids have acquired the acting bug! Dell.com currently has a super deal on a pocket sized video camcorder. Regular price is $84.99, but it is on sale right now for $39.99. Go through ebates to get another 4% off.

PINK or SILVER

Thanks to Nickels and Dimes for the information!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Thanks so much for the tip! I just ordered one for my 8yo for Christmas. He will think we are the greatest parents ever (which of course we are ;-)

Michelle said...

Thanks! I ordered one each for my 11 and 13 year olds and noticed that Dell had a coupon for $25 off Nintendo, which I was planning to buy for my soon-to-be-six-year-old for his upcoming birthday - so I ordered that too!

Stephanie said...

yay! Jim and I are ordering one now...maybe 2 - 1 to keep at the grandparents house! :)

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...