Thursday, February 4, 2010

Kroger Lunchtime Mega Trip 2/4/10

Kraft Cheese is part of the Mega Deal at Kroger, and I wanted to stock up while the price is right. I was a little fearful of going to the downtown Kroger nearby my office (Nashville, across from Farmer's Market) just because they are a little strange with coupons. It's not in the best part of town and the last time I was there, the cashier informed me that they did not take Internet coupons. Since I have a limited amount of time for lunch, I didn't argue (that much) and decided to rarely shop there in the future. This time I was prepared with a printout showing that you can print coupons right from the Kroger website (since Kroger doesn't really publish their coupon policy). It turned out fine, today they do take Internet coupons. You never know what tomorrow will be like though...

Sales are good through Saturday:

18 Kraft Cheeses, shredded and block, 1.49 Mega Price
-9 $1/2 MF Qs
Final Price: .99 ea

4 Capri Sun 10 pk, 1.61 Mega Price
-(4) $1/1 IP Qs
Final Price: .61 ea

6 Rotel Tomato, .50 Mega Price
-(2) .30/1 MF Qs, doubled
-(2) .55/2 Blinkies
Final Price: .02 ea

2 Goldfish, .99 Mega Price
-(2) .75/1 IP Qs
Final Price: .24 ea

Total before sales/coupons: 84.54
Coupons: 16.80
Sales: 43.38
OOP: 24.36 (saving 71%)

No comments:

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...