Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Discounted Eyeglasses

One of the ladies at my sons' after school program was discussing how one of her kids kept breaking their glasses. I remembered that Frugal in Franklin once posted about a great site that you can get very inexpensive eye glasses. The site is Zenni Optical. Zenni sells single vision poly carbonate lenses and frames for as low as $8 a pair. At a that price, my online friend tried them out. Here is her follow-up. So to the wonderful lady who takes care of my kids, you may want to give this a shot!

2 comments:

Mama Brown said...

I purchased a pair for my husband about 6 months ago after one of the little ones broke his really expensive wire rimmed glasses. He has a pretty severe prescription and we spent about $75 on his frames and lenses. Because we went with the thinnest possible lense and also because he had such a correction to his lenses, it did take about 3 weeks to receive them. All in all, very pleased with the product. The same glasses would have cost us about $400 or more. We will certainly buy from them again. We had a great experience. Just thought I'd pass it along.

Coupon Teacher said...

This is good to know. I am due a pair of glasses next year (I wear contacts daily.)