Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Discounted Eyeglasses

One of the ladies at my sons' after school program was discussing how one of her kids kept breaking their glasses. I remembered that Frugal in Franklin once posted about a great site that you can get very inexpensive eye glasses. The site is Zenni Optical. Zenni sells single vision poly carbonate lenses and frames for as low as $8 a pair. At a that price, my online friend tried them out. Here is her follow-up. So to the wonderful lady who takes care of my kids, you may want to give this a shot!

2 comments:

Mama Brown said...

I purchased a pair for my husband about 6 months ago after one of the little ones broke his really expensive wire rimmed glasses. He has a pretty severe prescription and we spent about $75 on his frames and lenses. Because we went with the thinnest possible lense and also because he had such a correction to his lenses, it did take about 3 weeks to receive them. All in all, very pleased with the product. The same glasses would have cost us about $400 or more. We will certainly buy from them again. We had a great experience. Just thought I'd pass it along.

Coupon Teacher said...

This is good to know. I am due a pair of glasses next year (I wear contacts daily.)

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...