Monday, January 25, 2010

Kroger Mega Deal Trip 1/25/10

A few weeks ago one of my favorite coupons came out. It's the $2.50/1 Electrasol Dishwasher Detergent. It only comes out a couple times a year and usually has a short expiration date. I had a number of them and was very glad to see that Kroger had a sale on them and they are part of the mega event. Kroger's mega event is where you are given a list of items and when you buy 10 of them you get $5 off. Usually you can do this up to 30 items with a total of $15 off. Match those items up with coupons and you can get some great deals.

11 Electrasol Finish Tabs, 2.99 Mega Deal price
-(11) 2.50/1 MF Qs
Final Price: .49 ea

16 Macaroni & Cheese, .49 Mega Deal price
-(4) B3G1 MF Qs (rang up as 1.39 off each Q)
Final Price: .14 ea

2 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray, 1.39 Mega Deal price
-(2) $1/1 IP Qs
Final Price: .39 ea

Coffeemate Creamers, $2.49 Mega Deal price
- .50/1 MF Q, doubled
Final Price: 1.49

Non - Mega Deal Items:

4 Old El Paso Sides, on sale 1.25
-(4) $1/1 MF Qs
-.50/1 Cellfire eQ
Final Price: .12 ea

2 Old El Paso Seasoning, .85
-(2) Free WYB 2 OEP products (rang up .99 off)
Final Price: Free+

-$5 Catalina

Total before sales/coupons: 103.31
Sales: 46.10
Coupons: 47.54
OOP: 9.67 (including 4.47 in tax, saving 94%)

I expected a catalina to print for the OEP products but it didn't. However, I can't really complain since I got all six items for a total of .24.

Pantry Challenge Total Spent in January: $86.97

5 comments:

Tara said...

That was a great deal on the mac n cheese. Makes me wish I still had those coupons, but I used them a few weeks ago at Publix and got them for .25/box. I shouldn't complain.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What great deals! I love Kroger Mega Events - I'm off to find some deals of my own.

Debbie said...

I hate I missed that one!

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the seasoning coupons? I would love to find this coupon since I am planning on making another kroger trip tomorrow.

Dr. Mom said...

For the seasoning, there are peelies on the taco shells which state buy 2 any OEP products and get a free seasoning packet. I have seen the same peelies at Harris Teeter and Kroger so I think they are pretty common.

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...