Thursday, December 4, 2008

BIG Waterplay Playset 88% Off

If your kids are like mine, they love anything that has to do with water. I can't tell you how many times I have walked into my living room and found my kids playing with a bowl of water (not to mention the big mess). Anyway, Buy.com has this really cool waterplay set on sale for $9.99 (regularly $79.99) and if you go through here you'll get 5% off (only .50 but every penny counts). You'll probably have to pay shipping but still a great deal!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks! I ordered it with the 5% off and through ebates, so I get 1% cash back and I was able to knock one more item off my Christmas list. I love that it folds up!

Dr. Mom said...

I wish I had remembered eBates! Oh well, next toy...

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...