Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Publix Trip 12/3/08

Yesterday I had to stop by Kroger on the way home from a club Christmas party to pick up some needed treats for my son to take to school this morning. Normally I would have baked something, but just ran out of time. I was really bummed checking out because I was paying full price. The only lanes open at 10:30 at night were the self checkout which I generally don't use. I just happened to glance down before I left and saw this awesome catalina for $4 off of Viva paper towels that someone had thrown away. I took it hoping I could find a deal eventually...and guess what? Viva paper towels were on sale at Publix and they take Kroger catalinas! Now I don't feel so bad about paying full price.

So here is what I bought:



Viva Paper Towels 8 pack, normally 10.19, on sale 6.99
-$4/1 Catalina
Final Price: 2.99

17 Martha White Corn Muffin Mixes, 2 for .99
3 Martha White Flavored Muffin Mixes, .80 each
-2 Publix $5/10 (Go HERE to see this deal)
Final Price: .04 each

Pledge Duster Starter Kit, 2.69
Pledge Refill, 2.99
-1 MF Q Buy Pledge Starter Get Refill Free
-1 MF Q $1/1 Pledge Product
3 Glade Candles, 2.99 each
-3 MF Qs $1/1 from Publix booklet at front of store
-Publix Q $5/5 SC Johnson Products from a recent insert
Final Price: .53 each for the five products

Ground Chili Beef, 4.80 (so not a good deal, but I needed it for a recipe)

Total Before Sales/Coupons: $45.74
Sales: 5.27
Coupons: 25.99
Tax: 3.21
OOP: 14.48 (saving 68%)

No comments:

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...