Saturday, December 20, 2008

CVS Deal Scenario for Dec 21 -22

These scenarios are for CVS's two day sale. For some unexplainable reason I keep getting coupons for $10 off of $50 which will really come in handy for this sale. Even without that coupon, you can get some great free items. Just be sure to go early because they disappear fast. I also have quite a few ECBs to spend that I earned during Thanksgiving. I am generally aiming to do the first two transactions and if something is out of stock, I will take products from the third transaction as replacements. Click to enlarge.


1 comment:

Katie @ 3 Blondes and a Redhead said...

Holy Organized Spreadsheet, Batman!!! That was...beautiful. :)

I'm a bigger fan of the $5/$25 purchase coupons that are in short supply lately. I think they upped the cost to $50 to get people to buy more. They just don't know how the CVS couponers are using it to their advantage!!! You go girl.