Wednesday, December 3, 2008

WFMW: Antibacterial Wipes for Shopping Carts

Have you noticed that many stores have antibacterial wipes as you walk into the store? I LOVE these! For years I would come down with some kind of flu and wonder where it came from, until I remembered that I went to the store. There have been studies that show that your shopping cart is one of the dirtiest, germiest things you will touch all day. I am now religious about grabbing those wipes and wiping down the cart handles and anything the kids would be touching. And guess what? It has cut down a ton on our trips to the pediatrician and doctor!

It works for me!

This post participates in Works For Me Wednesday at Rocks in My Dryer.

2 comments:

Superchikk said...

I just discovered this week that Wal-Mart has these at the front. Now I won't freak if I forget to bring in C's cart cover!

Audra Krell said...

The bleach on these really bothered my hands, so I didn't know what to do about the lesser of two evils. No some stores offer the gentler wipes and I'm happy about that!

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...