Thursday, July 30, 2009

Free Aluminum Foil at Walgreens

So I caught the crud on the plane coming back from Florida, and I ended up spending a goodly amount of time sitting at Walgreen's Take Care clinic today. As I sat there waiting I flipped through their circular and saw an in-store coupon (good through Sat.) that I had used in the past and was very happy to see again. It is the one that makes Reynold's Wrap aluminum foil .99¢.

From past experience I know that Walgreen's carries the 20 ft. variety and most Reynold's Wrap coupons only exclude the 25 foot variety. Remember that Reynold's Wrap booklet (called Signature Family Recipes with coupons expiring 12/31/09) I picked up at Harris Teeter and mentioned a month or so ago? I still had six $1/1 coupons left. If you stack that coupon with the store coupon in the circular, then the aluminum foil is free!

While you are there, check out the band-aid section. There is a Johnson & Johnson booklet that you can pick up which has $1/1 J & J product coupons in it. You can use that stacked with Publix's store coupon until the 31st for free+ Johnson & Johnson medical products. Publix frequently has store coupons for J & J products so you may be able to use this coupon for stacking purposes after the 31st as well.

No comments:

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...