Monday, July 6, 2009

No Menu Plan This Week

We are leaving on Wednesday for a camping trip in the wilds of Northern Michigan. It is my husband's twenty year high school reunion and his high school class will all be camping together. We are actually only going to be camping for a couple of nights and staying in various other places visiting friends and family. I have found that packing food for the twelve hour trip up is a waste of my time and money because part of the adventure is getting the gas station treats and fast food on the way up. Anything I pack gets ignored, so I have succumbed to the majority! However, I will be bringing my restaurant gift cards, my restaurant.com gift certificates and my coupons for the camping shopping trip once we get there! I am so looking forward to gathering store coupons and blinkies in stores that I don't have! Is that crazy?!

By the way, thanks Carol for being a great friend and being willing to house/pet sit for me!!

1 comment:

Sarah Eliza @ devastateboredom said...

Hehehe not a bit crazy! I have an eagle eye out for free coupons wherever I travel...

Enjoy the camping trip!

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...