Thursday, September 4, 2008

CVS Trip 9/4/2008

I haven't been to CVS in a little while since my last rather miserable trip when I got a cashier who was in a really bad mood (normally she is very nice, just not that day). However, when Centsible Savings posted her information on CVS Hidden Deals, I couldn't resist. I usually go to the college campus CVS but decided to try a different CVS today (so glad). It was a great trip. My cashier, Penny, was very nice and helpful. I made a mistake on the Colgate (bought the 6 oz instead of the 4 oz, my bad) and there were a few things out of stock, but otherwise the deals went well. I was a little fearful about the two items mentioned by Centsible Savings, but they rang up exactly as she described though they were not advertised or marked as such.

Here is what I bought:

5 Dawn Plus Hand Renewal Dish Soap, regularly $2.39, on sale .99 - 5 MF Qs $1/1 making them free
2 Goody's Powders, 1.29
1 Purex Orig 2X 50 oz, regularly 5.99, on sale 2.99 - 1 MF Q .50/1 making it 2.49
1 CVS 50 Ct Cotton Swabs, .99 - 1 CVS Emailed free item
1 Covergirl AmazeMint Lipstick, 5.99 - 1 MF Q $1/1 making it $4.99
1 Colgate Total Whitening Toothpaste 6 oz, 3.29 - 1 MF Q $1/1 making it $2.29

Also used $2/10
5 ECBs

Total before coupons and sales: $32.37
Total OOP after coupons and sales: $6.53 (saving 80%)

Earned ECBs: $9.57 ($1 for Purex, $2.58 for Goody's and $5.99 for Cover Girl)
Thus, I actually paid $1.96 for all the above (OOP + ECBs Used - ECBs Earned)

1 comment:

Little April said...

I go threw my CVS spurts lately not so much. I need to go to CVS again soon, everytime I leave I get pumped up!

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...