- I will work hard to learn something (read the directions/instruction manuals) if I think it will make life easier in the future (allow me to be lazy).
- I’m a Sci-fi nerd. I love to watch Star Anything (Trek, Gate, Wars, the list goes on). My favorites now are Stargate Atlantis and
. If you throw in a little romance/comedy with the Sci-fi, I am in heaven. I have a difficult time enjoying Reality TV. The only one I like, and only for the final show, is the Biggest Loser. I married a man exactly like me which makes life great. Eureka
- When I am sick, I usually don’t look sick. When I met my husband’s family for the first time, I had bronchitis but they thought I was just antisocial. It did not bode well for future relations…
- I love researching genealogy. Not just my own but anybody’s. And if you have a tragedy/love story/evil ancestor, it is even better. Since I do research for a living, I am really, really good at it. I can usually find a needle in a haystack. I could probably find your great-great-grandfather in under ten minutes or tell you where to look.
- When I was a teenager, I was a caricature artist at a theme park.
- I worked for Congress for two years (in DC) and I hate, hate, hate politics.
- I took pictures (proof) of my kids having fun at daycare (which they had/have a lot of) so they can’t blame me for all their problems when they are teenagers because I sent them there. I know, working mother guilt…
I tag the following blogs:
Michelle at Leaving Excess
Justine at Justine's Grocery Brags
Maria at Thrifty Ways and Ideas
Marcy at Stretching a Buck
Carrie at Shoplifting with Permission
Dealdad at Dad of 2 Boys
Shynea at Penny Pinching Diva
Can't wait to read about everyone's randomness!
BTW, if you don't want to do this, it's cool too! It just seemed like fun to me!