Tuesday, September 23, 2008

MFT - Recipe Edition


It's Tuesday, and time for My Favorite Things! This week we are sharing a favorite recipe.

Crockpot Cranberry Turkey


Description:

Not only is it YUMMY - it's easy! You can use chicken breasts as an alternative to the turkey. I'm sure that I got this online but have lost the link as I just added the recipe to my family website.

Ingredients:

Turkey Breast or Turkey Legs
1 can of whole berry cranberry sauce
1 pkg of dry onion soup mix
1/2 cup of orange juice
salt and pepper to taste

Directions:

Put turkey in crockpot, mix rest of ingredients and pour over turkey. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. I fill the crock to the top with meat and double the mix and we have leftovers to put in freezer. I also make gravy out of the sauce and put over mashed potatoes.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

That sounds so good! I am definitely going to try it!

Julie said...

I have done this with a pork roast in the oven too it was wonderful. I ran across your blog from orgjunkie and your menu sounds really good!

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...