Sunday, August 3, 2008

Still Baking Sunday...PB & J Muffins

So I am making up for being so miserably sick last weekend...or I was just in the cooking mood which I sometimes get into. I have been wanting to cook this for a while. In my quest to find easy kid lunches, I came across this recipe. It is peanut butter and jelly muffins. You can make a bunch on the weekend and pop them individually wrapped in the freezer. When you put them in your kid's lunch box, they will thaw out by lunch. It sure beats making PB & J in the mornings!

Before going in the oven:



After cooking:



Eating, yummm!

No comments:

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...