Monday, November 3, 2008

My Plan for Kroger's 10 Item Mega Event

Kroger is having one of my favorite sales. It's where you buy 10 items on their list and get $5 off, up to 30 items and $15 off. If you can match their items to coupons, you can get them really cheap or free. I've come up with three transactions based on my coupons. Just so you know, IP is internet printable and MF is Manufacturer. If you have any of these coupons, you can use them as I have shown or mix and match to make your own deals. Also, Thrifty and Chic has some links to coupons that match the sales as well. Click picture to enlarge. Have fun shopping!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I wish we had a Kroger's near us - I always hear such great things about the sales there!

Julie said...

I just wanted to tell you that I gave Your Blog an Award! I hope you accept it! Have a great day. Julie @ Coupon Saving Family

One Mom, Five Kids said...

I am loving this deal and love that it was a 2 week event. I can't count the number of times I've been to Kroger - good thing it's ending soon cause I'm almost sick of it. BUT - I do have plenty of evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips of every kind to really start doing some yummy holiday baking - so it wasn't all bad!

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...