Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Plan for Publix 11-12-08

I received a great coupon from Publix this past week. It was for $10 off of two gift cards (usually $25 each). I also have a CVS coupon for $5 off of $30 that many online use at Publix (competitor Q), so I will give it a try. If that one does not work, I have a $5 off of $50 coupon for Piggly Wiggly from my Entertainment book that has worked in the past.

There are some great Internet Printables that you can use toward Publix's sales this week. Go to Southern Savers for the links.

Finally, if the plan works out, I will get two gift cards totalling $50 plus other items for around $40. Click to enlarge:



No comments:

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...