Friday, June 5, 2009

IPod Docking Station Speaker System 75% Off

I like to say that it is my husband who is the gadget person. But really, I am a techy and love gadgets, especially relating to music. A few years ago my husband gave me a really neat three CD player for the kitchen that had neon lights on it. It was really cool, but now, the neon lights flicker and the CDs skip. My five year old loves music as much as I do, and he likes to play kid music on this dying machine. Let me tell you, listening to Kids Bop is bad enough when the song is complete but torturous when it skips. Add trying to feed dogs while they step on your feet all the while multitasking to get dinner done, and it is a recipe for crazy mom.

I saw this deal and could not pass it up. The Speaker Company has this iPod docking station speaker system on sale for $119 (originally $199). Use the code iPod49 (exp. 4/18), and it brings the price to $49 with free shipping (which it did). It has a mounting bracket and a simple power cord instead of that power brick which always gets in my way. If I read the specs correctly, you can hook it up to your television and play your iPod movies on your TV. Cool. I'm sold.

No comments:

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...