Friday, June 19, 2009

My Son is Growing Up!

This past week I have been a bit of a nervous wreck. My parents have been pressing me for several years now to allow my oldest son to attend Sailing Camp. He is nearly nine now and has finally become a decent swimmer so I agreed this year. Off he went...my sweet baby surrounded by water. Well, he has done amazing and taken to the water like a duck. He's been able to sail his own boat all week. I just wanted to share a picture of one of this week's lessons. He's the speck in the center.

1 comment:

Sarah Eliza @ devastateboredom said...

Wow! I'm way impressed... that's so awesome! Tell him good job. :)

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...