Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Many Free Things at Harris Teeter Today!

This is how I shopped today: I grabbed a bunch of coupons that were at least $1/1 product, grouped them into sections of the store and just went and saw what was the best deal. I have not had time to go through my coupons and match everything to the prices. This approach seems to work well with Harris Teeter triples and super doubles.

Here is what I purchased:

3 Reynolds Aluminum Foil, 75 ft., on sale 2.97
-(3) $1/1 MF Q from Reynolds Pamphlet, doubled
Final Price: .97 each

1 Reynolds Parchment Paper, 3.49
-$1/1 MF Q from Reynolds Pamphlet, doubled
Final Price: 1.49

2 Jack Daniels Barbecue Sauce, on sale $2
-(2) $1/1 IP Qs, doubled
Final Price: Free

2 Kraft Barbecue Sauce, on sale $1.25
-$1/1 IP Q, doubled
-.75/1 MF Q, doubled
Final Price: Free

2 Kraft Easy Mac Cups, on sale $1
-$1/2 IP Q, doubled
Final Price: Free

3 Juicy Juice Immunity, 2.99
-(3) $1/1 MF Qs, doubled
Final Price: .99 each

Nabisco 100 Calorie Packs, on sale 2.79
-$1/1 MF Q, doubled
Final Price: .79

2 Athenos Feta Cheese, 2.59
-(2) $1/1 IP Qs
Final Price: .59 each

Activia 4 Pack Yogurt, on sale 2.00
-$1/1 MF Q
Final Price: Free

2 Crab Classics, 3.49
-(2) $1/1 IP Qs, doubled
Final Price: 1.49 each

Kraft Mac & Cheese Dinner, 1.65
-$1/1 IP Q, doubled
Final Price: Free

Total before sales/coupons: $61.14
OOP: $15.62 (including tax, saving 74%)

3 comments:

Momma J said...

Just wondering - how do you figure your Total before coupons and savings? My receipt says "Coupons Used 57.78" but that seems to be more than are listed. Does that include the VIC savings? It doesn't seem like it should but that would make the totals make more sense. Still, I think my total saved was 79%, yeah!

FYI - I found Excedrin and Blue Bunny packages that were already free with my coupon and they had peelies for another $1/1 that don't expire until October and December - plenty of time to hope they do Super Doubles again!

On the hunt for Reynolds phamplets. Thanks for the great info!

Dr. Mom said...

Coupons used does include the VIC savings. It's poor wording on the part of Harris Teeter for their receipt. I'll be on the lookout for the peelies. Thanks!

Kendra at New Life On A Homestead said...

Thanks for sharing these with us! Looks like you found some great deals. I found a bunch of FREE stuff too, but different than what you got. I'll have to go back with the coupons you used! Thanks again. Check out what I got if you get a chance, maybe it will give you some ideas too!

http://newlifeonahomestead.com/?page_id=1691

Kendra

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...