Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Jamie at Thrifty in the Cincy, who has a great blog, has tagged me with a meme to share seven facts about me. Actually, I love to play this game because I get to find out about others online whose blogs I track. So even though this is my second tag, I will play along and bore you with more details about me! Thanks Jamie, I am thrilled to be thought of!

Here's the official rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share seven facts about yourself.
3. Tag seven people, listing the links to their blogs.
4. Let the seven people know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok, so next is seven facts about me:

1. I can't stand raisins. I can bare to eat them now as an adult, but would make myself sick before I ate them as a child. Oddly enough my kids eat them just fine.

2. I went to ten different schools before I reached high school where I stayed all four years. Tennessee was big into busing and that coupled with a few moves made me an expert at being the new kid.

3. Fall is my favorite season of the year. I love the smell of fire in the fireplace, the cooler days, the changing leaves, and getting to wear sweaters. We got married in October just because it was my favorite month.

4. I used to teach high school business, economics, data processing, desktop publishing and information systems.

5. I stopped teaching because I had a third child. With all three in daycare, it cost me more than my pay to keep them there. Tennessee pays their teachers really poorly.

6. I have nine half brothers and two half sisters.

7. My house frequently looks like a bomb went off in it. Three kids and three dogs can destroy a room in a blink of an eye! However, I wouldn't exchange the craziness for anything.


I am not going to tag anyone in particular as I have already done that. However, if you are reading this and want to play along, then consider yourself tagged! I would love to read more about you!

No comments:

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...