Monday, October 13, 2008

Rite Aid Scenario 10/12 - 10/18

I don't often shop at Rite Aid, but so far it has been a great experience. A couple of months ago, I purchased a few items at Rite Aid using a prescription transfer gift card. It was a great deal then but it got even better. Last month they sent me two checks. I did not apply for my Single Check Rebates (actually did not know I purchased qualifying products) but they sent me a nice letter saying that I had bought them and they issued those checks based on my purchases. I am not exactly sure how they knew what I had purchased. There is a place on their website where you can submit your receipts, but I had not for those. So this week they have a bunch of items that are free after the Single Check Rebate (SCR). It gets even better if you have a coupon (overage). Here is my shopping list. You can go to I Heart Rite Aid for links to the internet coupons (IPs) that I am using. If you have a prescription to be filled that you don't mind transferring to Rite Aid, you can get a $30 gift card. You can use it to make similar purchases as I describe below and still get a check next month for purchasing these products. See bottom of this page for definitions of abbreviations. Click picture to enlarge.


Thus, for all my purchases, the final cost (after SCRs) to me will be $1.22 (before tax, of course).

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I like your spreadsheet! Would you mind sharing it with me?

stephanie.millsap at gmail dot com

Dr. Mom said...

Hi Stephanie! I just emailed it to you. Hope it helps.

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...