Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kroger Trip 2/4/09


Here is my trip to Kroger to get the great deal on Chef Boyardee! My kids were very excited! These sales are good through Saturday.

30 cans Chef Boyardee
-10 MF Qs .35/3, doubled
-Mega Deal Discount ($9)
Final Price: .35 each

7 packs Cottenelle 4 ct., .99
-7 IP Qs .50/1, doubled
- Cellfire eQ .25/1
Final Price: -.04 overage each

4 packs Organic Beef, average 8.39 each, on sale
Final Price: average 3.39 each

2 Go-gurts, regularly 2.95 each, on sale 2/$4
-Shortcuts eQ .75/1
-2 MF Qs .35/1, doubled
Final Price: .93 each

Price before sales/coupons: 79.78
Sales: 25.50
Coupons: 25.33
OOP: $28.95 (saving 64%)

3 comments:

Elsbit said...

Great job on your deals! Especially that beef!

Just an FYI:

If you cut any of those candy Turtle Coupons for $1.50 off (sorry I don't remember the date but it would have been relatively recent), Walgreens has them on sale for 2 for $6.00. I paid $1.50 a box and now have some tasty valentine gifts for people. ;-)

Frances said...

Great deals! I wish I could buy that much tp in one trip. My Kroger limits to 3 like coupons per transaction. That's okay...I get tp every time I go. They must think we use a lot of tp!

Elsbit said...

I did my Krogers trip and spend $63 and saved over $90! I got 56 items and $16 of that was ground turkey and chicken (on sale). :) FYI: If you have any of those $.50 multigrain cheerio coupons that means you can get a box for $0.67! I think they are normally $3.99. :)

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...