Thursday, February 19, 2009

Publix Italian Sale Coupon!

I went into Publix last night to pick up some free antibiotics for my son (our house has been afflicted by the yuck going around) and on my way to the pharmacy I noticed this display near the organic section that had an awesome coupon attached. It is $5 off of a purchase of 20 listed items including Progresso, Pillsbury, Muir Glen and Green Giant - all things that I buy and are currently on sale at Publix. If you haven't picked up this great coupon, be sure and get a few (I left a whole stack behind for others). It expires 3/4/09.

Here is a potential scenario using current sales and mostly printable coupons (click to enlarge):

No comments:

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...