Saturday, February 28, 2009

Publix Trips 2-28-09

I have been pretty busy the last few days, but I have found a few minutes to visit Publix to continue my runs on their Italian Sale with the great $5 off of 20 items store coupon. I had a ton of Progresso coupons that were expiring today, so I made it there three times in the last two days. I have combined the trips in the photo. However, I will not go into details as I am just too tired. You can see the coupons for the items in previous posts. There were also Publix coupons in last Sunday's paper which applied to many of these items. This sale runs through Tuesday. I would recommend going to Kroger first and doing the Pillsbury deal to get a $3 catalina that you can use at Publix. Just so you know, the .59 Pillsbury biscuits also produce a catalina and there is a blinkie in that section for .75 off of three Pillsbury items. Thus, buy six and use two blinkies and you are still getting paid to leave Kroger. Here are the Publix trips:


Total before coupons/sales: $160.28
Sales: 56.25
Coupons: 79.50
OOP: $24.53 (Saving 85%)

No comments:

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...