Monday, April 20, 2009

Free Band Aids at Publix!

I stopped by Publix today to get some more free Vitamin Water for my husband. While there I checked to see if they had any Men's One a Day Vitamins (on sale 4.99, buy two, use Publix Q $5/2 and 2 manufacturer Qs $2/1, making them .49 each), but they were out. While on the aisle, I passed by the band aid section and there was a blinkie box spitting out coupons for $3 off of any two Johnson & Johnson products. Shazammm! The next aisle over was the travel section which had travel size band aids for .79 each and little emergency kits for $1.49 each. The coupon works with these products. That means for the travel band aids, they are free plus $1.42 overage and for the kits, free plus .02 overage.

3 comments:

Meredith@MerchantShips said...

Ooh, that's wonderful!

I have a question about blinkies. How many should one person take? Is there any kind of standard in the couponing community for this?

Dr. Mom said...

Personally, I just take a few because I don't have the patience to stand there and wait for the machine to spit them out. Even if they were on a tear pad, I would still just take a few (probably 5-6) because I want to leave some for everyone. While I have three kids who are constantly scraping themselves, I am realistic as to how many band aids I can really use.

Together We Save said...

Wow that is great. I wish I had a Publix near me.