Monday, April 20, 2009

Free Band Aids at Publix!

I stopped by Publix today to get some more free Vitamin Water for my husband. While there I checked to see if they had any Men's One a Day Vitamins (on sale 4.99, buy two, use Publix Q $5/2 and 2 manufacturer Qs $2/1, making them .49 each), but they were out. While on the aisle, I passed by the band aid section and there was a blinkie box spitting out coupons for $3 off of any two Johnson & Johnson products. Shazammm! The next aisle over was the travel section which had travel size band aids for .79 each and little emergency kits for $1.49 each. The coupon works with these products. That means for the travel band aids, they are free plus $1.42 overage and for the kits, free plus .02 overage.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Ooh, that's wonderful!

I have a question about blinkies. How many should one person take? Is there any kind of standard in the couponing community for this?

Dr. Mom said...

Personally, I just take a few because I don't have the patience to stand there and wait for the machine to spit them out. Even if they were on a tear pad, I would still just take a few (probably 5-6) because I want to leave some for everyone. While I have three kids who are constantly scraping themselves, I am realistic as to how many band aids I can really use.

Together We Save said...

Wow that is great. I wish I had a Publix near me.

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...