Friday, April 3, 2009

My Weekend Shopping List

In case this helps someone else find a good deal, here is my shopping list. Keep in mind, stores may not have what they are supposed to have or your cashier may be difficult, so YMMV.

Click to enlarge. Just FYI, this takes me hardly any time to organize because I have already looked at the sales and picked out the things that I consider a deal for me. I just copy and past the sections from the previous week and insert the items and coupons. It would take me longer to write it down on a piece of paper. I paperclip the coupons to the page and take it to the store. Total week's grocery purchases should be around $50 as long as I don't take the kids with me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks very useful! I was able to enlarge but I couldn't use it. Would it be possible for you to email me a working copy - please. Thank you in advance.
parker645(at)verizon(dot)net

Debbie said...

Now that is impressive. Do you have it in an excel sheet that you use? I'd love to set my own up.

Dr. Mom said...

Tonia,
I will try and send it to you tomorrow or Monday. Debbie, I would be happy to send it to you as well, just give me your email. It is Excel.

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...