Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bzzzz...Chili's Guiltless Grill Menu Review

For all the newbies out there, when you see someone rave about being part of a test group for a company and they provide you with an invitation to join that group, do it. That is how I became involved with BzzAgent.com. They let you join a campaign, they usually (not always) provide you with coupons, and you get to try new products (which is totally cool). That is what I did with their Chili’s Guiltless Grill campaign. They also expect you to be honest so you can say what you really think. They sent me a four coupons for free Guiltless Grill entrees. While I was under the weather this past week, I sent my husband for take-out. Of course we also bought just a ton of appetizers for the kids so Chili's still made money!

I thought the Guiltless Grill Entrees were very good. We had the Carne Asada Steak and the Honey-Mustard Glazed Salmon. Of the two, I thought the Salmon was the best, and I would order it again. By the way, this is a low-carber's paradise. I am so glad to see restaurants providing a tasty and healthy section of the menu where you don't feel like you are missing out when you go out to eat.

Just fyi, Chili’s Guiltless Grill menu has six options with less than 750 calories, and less than 25 grams of fat each.

  • Guiltless Buffalo or Grilled Chicken Sandwich
  • Guiltless Cedar Plank Tilapia
  • Guiltless Carne Asada Steak
  • Guiltless Honey-Mustard Glazed or Grilled Salmon
  • Guiltless Chicken Platter
  • Guiltless Black Bean Burger

No comments:

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...