Saturday, March 14, 2009

Good Time to Buy Newspapers

Tomorrow there will be three inserts in the paper: SS, RP and P&G. You can check out what the coupons are HERE. Just two of the coupons in each paper will pay for the papers for me: Ballpark Franks $1/2 and Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil $1/1. Usually when there is a Ballpark coupon, a sale is not far behind. I like to buy these and put them in the freezer as my kids love hot dogs. Walgreens frequently has a sale for Reynold's Wrap for a $1 and by using these coupons, it makes them free. So all the other coupons are bonus! I would buy at least five papers and if you saw a coupon that would really benefit you in the list, then get more.

4 comments:

Diana said...

I don't know if you got the same Reynold's Wrap coupon as me today but mine stated "excludes 25 and 20 sq ft" for the first time. It used to say only excludes 25 sq ft, meaning we could use it on the Walgreens 99 cent sale. Now we can't!! I guess they caught on, huh?

Dr. Mom said...

Too bad!

Elsbit said...

Dr. Mom: Today I went to TWO different Kroger Stores on complete opposite sides of town here in Nashville area and BOTH of them had taken the 4 pack cottonelle tp off the shelf. Have you noticed this in your area yet?
I am afraid the days of free tp are over! :(

Dr. Mom said...

That's a sad day when you can't get free TP anymore!! It's one of my favorite deals! I have been under the weather this week but as soon as I am up and about I will check the Franklin Kroger.

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...