I got an award!! It's so nice to have someone think enough of your blog for them to honor you with an award. Coco at Frugal in Paradise gave me this award! You should check her out. She has a great blog about saving money, and even better, she's lucky enough to live in Hawaii! Thanks Coco!
The rules with this award are to name 7 things you love & pass the award to 7 blogs you love.
7 Things (& people) I love:
1. My husband
2. My three awesome kids
3. My friends
4. Genealogy (for anyone, I've pretty much used up my family's)
7. Reading other blogs
7 Blogs I love (there are so many, I randomly picked a few! I actually wrote down eight before I made myself stop!):
1. Frugal in Franklin - she's local and has many great tips that I miss!
2. Devastate Boredom - she has some great deals and keeps me up to date on TV shows, since I usually only watch Spongebob!
3. Frugal Finds from your Frugal Friend - she was one of the first money saving blogs I came across and she is still providing great deals that I don't find anywhere else!
4. Leaving Excess - she's a working mom like me and doing a great job learning to intentionally live with less.
5. It's Hip 2 Save - she's also a mom of three who really enjoys getting a good deal.
6. I am a Money Magnet - she's really great at explaining her deals and has great photos!
7. Queen of Good Intentions - She has great recipes and I so want to stay at the same hotel she stayed in at Disney.
8. I Robbed that Store Legally - she has great descriptions of her shopping adventures and great recipes!
Thanks again, Coco!