Monday, March 30, 2009

I've Won An Award!! Awesome!

Melissa at Saving Cents with Sense (a great blog, check her out) has honored me with this wonderful award. I do enjoy getting awards, mostly because I get to share some favorite blogs with my readers. Today I am going to focus on my Mommy Blogs listed below. They are great writers that frequently make me laugh out loud as they describe their children, days and constant amazement at life in general. One of the best things about the internet is that you can find people out there that share the same challenges as yourself and are able to laugh about them. I can't tell you how many times I have read out loud to my husband some of the hilarious things they have written. They also remind me of the beauty and joy in simple things. Check them out!

Rules for the Uber Amazing Blog:Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who; inspire you, make you smile and laugh, gives amazing information, a great read, have an amazing design and any other reasons you can think of that makes them UBER amazing!

The rules of this award are:
1.Copy the badge and put the logo on your blog sidebar or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
3. Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love and link to this this post and to the person you received your award from.

For the Uber Amazing Award, I nominate:

I Am Bossy

Sarcastic Mom

Ronda's Rants

Like Merchant Ships



Thanks, Melissa!

4 comments:

Ronda's Rants said...

Congrats...and Thank you for mine!
Now...if I just had a little bit of time...

"Intentionally Katie" said...

WOW! Thank you!!! I may just participate in this one. :)

MommyTime said...

Congratulations! And many thanks for passing this award on to me. I am honored to be listed amongst such esteemed company, and I really appreciate your interest in my little square of the internet. I am excited to pass this on to a few new people too. Thank you.

Debbie said...

Congrats on winning this award. And thank you so much for thinking of me to pass it along to! It really means alot to me. I'm so happy to have met you on here:)

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...