Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blog Love Paid Forward!


The fabulous Brenda from Queen of Good Intentions has tickled me pink by
honoring Frugal Dr. Mom with a lovely Blog LUV award and
asking me to pay it forward.
I am most definitely sharing the LUV
with the following blogs (listed in no specific order),
and wish I could share with more as
there are so many great bloggers out there!

Please follow the guidelines, if you can!

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show
GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this
award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person
from whom you received the award.

And now to announce my own list of LUV....

1. Thrifty in Cincy
2. Planet Perspectives
3. Common Sense with Money
4. Stretching a Buck
5. Thrifty & Chic Mom
6. Mommin' it Up
7. Leaving Excess
8. Shoplifting with Permission
9. I Robbed that Store Legally!
10. Justine's Grocery Brags

Thanks so much Brenda!

4 comments:

Marcy said...

Thank you, I really appreciate the award! :-)

Michelle said...

Thank you very much!

JusFrugal said...

Thanks Trina!

Katy, Planet Perspectives said...

Fun to leave my communications black hole in Ethiopia, to find in Amsterdam that I was nominated for a Blog Love Award. Thanks, Dr. Mom!

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...