Thursday, January 22, 2009

Free Rotel at Publix!

Publix has a great deal going on right now. In their Yellow Healthy Savings Flyer at the entrance of the store there is a Publix coupon for $1 off of two cans of Rotel tomatoes. Currently they have a deal going for Rotel at .99 buy one get one free. Thus, if you just used the Publix coupon, the store would pay you .01 to leave with two cans of Rotel. If you also have a Manufacturer coupon of .30/1 which you can stack with the store coupon, you will make overage that you can apply to other purchases (if your store allows). Here is what I purchased:


12 Rotel Tomatoes, .99 BOGO
-6 Publix Q's $1/2
Final Price: -.005 overage each

2 Egg Beaters, on sale 2.00 each
-1 Publix Q $1/2 (Yellow Healthy Savings Flyer)
-2 IP Qs $1/1
Final Price: .50 each

2 Pam Sprays, 2.99
-2 IP Qs $1/1
-2 Publix Qs $1/1 (Yellow Healthy Savings Flyer)
Final Price: .99 each

Publix Flour, 2.49

Eggland Best Eggs, 2.49
-MF Q .35/1, doubled
Final Price: 1.79

Total before Sales/Coupons: 31.78
Sales: 9.26
Coupons: 13.70
OOP: 8.82 (saving 72%)

3 comments:

Elsbit said...

First let me say I love you! I just found your blog... just in time to score some awesome rotel savings (they didn't advertise rotel was bogo). And for an FYI, at the Bellevue Publix, they have one of those coupon dispensers for the Bertolli pasta sauce. I got the pouches for $.50 a piece, normally $2.99. Score! I look forward to reading more from you! :)

Dr. Mom said...

Great. thanks! I will check it out. Glad you enjoy the blog!

Kim said...

I picked up 8 cans of Rotel Saturday and I'm going back for 2 more before Wednesday. I'm just outside of Atlanta and our Rotel was priced at $1.29/2 this week. Still not a bad deal at .15 each!

Great Deal on Pork Roasts at Food Saver This Week!

With the food prices about to rise dramatically due to the draught out West, you may want to stock up on this great deal.  Food Saver has po...